Happy Valentine’s Day EVERYONE! Whether you’re single, married, committed or divorced, today is a day of love and celebrating love even if it means just appreciating and honoring the love you have for yourself! To observe the Red and White themed day, I made these simple and delicious cream cheese mini tarts. I did this totally last minute and expected them to fail (knowing me and how things go when I do them last minute) but I was very pleased that that wasn’t the case. I only ate one because I’m watching the weight.
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Juice of half a lemon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
12 Keebler mini pie crusts (I used 6)
1/4 cup jam of your choice
2 tbsp honey
raspberries and strawberries
1. Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy.
2. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
3. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla until blended. Spoon about 2 teaspoons into each mini crust.
4. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
5. Mix jelly and honey together and brush on fruit and then place them on the tarts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I also did some chocolate covered strawberries. Six with just plain chocolate and the other six with chocolate and coconut flakes. Delish!
Bye For Now…..